Marsh Harbour Inn - Fractional Ownership Sales
Become part of the Bald Head Island experience and reserve a room at the island's most exceptional establishment — the Marsh Harbour Inn. Whether you wish to slip away from the city for a weekend or stretch a visit into an entire week, the Marsh Harbour Inn will be sure to take care of your every need. We at the Marsh Harbour Inn would also be pleased to provide distinctive accommodations and catering solutions for wedding parties, corporate retreats, or other special events.
The Marsh Harbour Inn's features include hand-finished hardwood floors, exquisitely crafted crown molding, meticulously handcrafted Shaker-style beds and furnishings, and freshly renovated bathrooms with pedestal sinks and ceramic tile floors. Many rooms have decks overlooking Bald Head Creek or the Cape Fear River. All fifteen rooms offer a television and private bath. Included in your stay at Marsh Harbour are a generous buffet-style continental breakfast and the use of a golf cart for the duration of your stay.
Fractional Ownership at The Marsh Harbour Includes:
- You recieve 4 weeks usage per year on a rotating calendar.
- Your weeks move forward on the calendar by one week every year so that all owners can experience special holidays like July the 4th, Easter and Christmas.
- Your vacation home is staffed, waiting for your arrival.Your breakfast is served in the morning and housekeeping is provided daily, so your vacation is really a vacation!
- Your ownership comes with access to the Shoals Club.
- You may rent your unused time for income.You may trade your time directly with other fractional home-owners through-out the world through our unique fractionalexchange.com program.
- You have the use of the Chef's Kitchen, Grilling Pavilion, Common areas, Porches and Decks.
- Our owners are part of a family; we have everything from special home owners’ weekends, to outings on the island, to simply an impromptu sharing of a glass of wine on the veranda.
Fractional sales are offered through Cape Fear Realty. The Marsh Harbour Fractional Development is registered with the NC Real Estate Commission as a time share project and is not valid in any state where time share registration requirements have not been met. For more information or a copy of our public offering statement and related time share documents please contact Rod Hyson Sr. at (910) 279-1303 or firstname.lastname@example.org OR Rod Hyson Jr. at (910) 279-2612 or email@example.com