Dear Bald Head Property Owner,
After hurricane Florence, we formed our own licensed general contracting company to protect and rebuild our property owners homes to be able to rent them the following Summer. Our general contract license is an unlimited license, capable of building any size home or renovation project. We have brought together a highly seasoned, reliable professional group of contractors and subcontractors. We work closely with local island architects to move your project effeciently through the ARC process. Our 22 years of property management experience on Bald Head Island have proven to be a valuable asset. We have our own boats and move our own people and materials without the normal logistical problems inherent with doing business on Bald Head Island.
Our team of specialist can:
- Assist in ARC approval, we work closely with island architects
- New construction and custom built homes.
- Identify island lots for your future custom home.
- Renovations and remodels. Specializing in kitchen, bath, shiplap updates and flooring. Keeping your home updated, keeps your resale value on par with other newer homes, and rental guests prefer nerer updated homes.
- Framing, roofing, siding, flashing, trim work, flooring, drywall crews, cabinet installation, and professional painting crews.
- Roof repair and replacement with ARB approved metal or asphalt roofs or upgraded “fortified” shingle system. Some insurance companies are now recognizing “fortified” as covered or an upgrade in your policy.
- Interior design team to coordinate with home owner and choose paint colors and replace furnishings.
- Crofter builds.
- Property management team on site, coordinates and communicates with owner that cannot be here.
Water intrusion? One of the main problems on the island is wind driven rain from tropical storms and hurricanes. Our high quality team of carpenters put it back better then it was built. We first determine why and how the water got in. Then we move in scheduled phases of restoration, with constant communication with you during all phases. Our craftsman, remove the affected areas, treat it and then have an independent environmental company test and certify it is clean and ready before the put back restoration begins.
Allow our team and expertise to help guide you through the difficult times and prepare for upcoming storms with your renovation. If you are a new lot owner on the island and want to discuss new home construction, and custom built homes contact me at email@example.com or 910-279-2612.
Home owner references are available upon request.